Sunday, November 6, 2011

Budding Romance - Big Updates

After all of that hiatus time, I really am back with a vengeance people!

I did some note taking this morning, and have gotten some more things figured out. As I said yesterday, the script is already written out, so now I just need to get the rest of it done (lol).

I have a rough sketch now for how I want the menu/title page to look. I have worked out I will be making about six sprites, with five expressions each; I will be making about five CG scenes, and will need about seven backgrounds.

Needless to say, this is MUCH smaller and simpler than Waiting on Love, which is going to be put on hiatus until I get this finished. Once this is done, I'll have a better handle on how to actually make the games, and then I can move on to something more complicated.

I have also decided to stick with the anime style art for this game, since that seems to be what the VN community prefers.

I just don't know if I want to try and do all the art digitally or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment